Accreditation is ONLY available for contractors or consultants who have been assessed as CHAS compliant.
- The Accreditation Certificate is valid for 12 months from the date you were last assessed as compliant
- In order to maintain accreditation you will need to be assessed on an annual basis.
A CHAS compliant supplier meets acceptable standards of health and safety; threshold standard or core criteria. Our buyers can view which suppliers are compliant.
You will automatically be issued with an accreditation pack which provides:
- A dated certificate of accreditation
- A selection of stickers and licensed use of our logos on your stationery and livery
Accreditation also provides:
- Verification of your CHAS registration and history to non-CHAS buyers, potential clients and insurers;
- Exemption from completing Constructionline and other H&S scheme questionnaires;
- Access to information on the CHAS database about your company including CHAS status, registration details and assessment history;
- Facility to view which CHAS buyers have viewed your details; and
- The potential for discounted public liability insurances and other insurances.
Accreditation can take between 7 to 10 working days to administer and is valid for 12 months from the date you last achieved CHAS compliance.